In compliance with the regulations in force regarding fire prevention in entertainment and public show venues, for reasons of safety and accessibility, persons with disabilities are reserved specific and limited places within the Event Venue, suitable for the special needs of wheelchairs and persons with reduced or impeded mobility. For each Event, the Organiser reserves an adequate but necessarily limited number of seats for disabled persons and their accompanying persons (who must be of age).
To access the Event, persons with disabilities must book a ticket for the area reserved for them, through the procedure described below.
The ordinary ticket alone does not allow wheelchair users to enter the venue, therefore it is emphasised that the regular purchase of any admission ticket does not allow access to the Event Venue.
Disabled persons who wish to attend our shows and need to be accompanied, may request a complimentary ticket for the accompanying person, who must be of legal age. Only one accompanying person per disabled person is admitted. The need for an accompanying person must be made explicit in the required documentation. This managed reservation system is compulsory, active until all available seats in the dedicated sector are used up.
To make a request, we ask you to send an email to email@example.com indicating the show you are interested in in order to check with us the availability of seats, specifying whether the disabled person uses a wheelchair or needs a protected area.
The booking request must contain:
- certification attesting to the disability and need for accompaniment
- first and last name of the accompanying person
- Consent to the processing of data expressed as follows: I hereby authorise the processing of my personal and sensitive data, included in the booking request for tickets for the admission of disabled persons to the above-mentioned Event, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 "Personal Data Protection Code" and the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679)".
- FOR SHOWS with standing room only: copy of ticket purchased
- FOR OTHER SHOWS instructions for ticket payment will be sent by email.
For safety reasons and to protect the physical safety of minors, Shining Production strongly discourages bringing children under the age of 4 to the Event.
The entrance to the Event Venue of children is considered to be at the full risk of the parents or those exercising parental authority over the minors, without any responsibility on the part of Shining Production.
The Spectator is therefore invited to verify the procedures for children's access before purchasing the Event Admission Ticket and before going to the Event Venue by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modalities may vary depending on the specificity of the events
Children must compulsorily wear children's ear muffs or other ear protection.
Children accompanied by an adult (over 18 years of age) with a regular admission ticket attend the Event in the number of one child for each accompanying adult.